Thursday, March 20, 2014

Legislative Yuan Occupation/立法院の占拠

There's nothing in my personal life that I could post that is important as this right now, so today I'm forgoing my usual photos of bugs and flowers to remind you:  The occupation of the Legislative Yuan (Taiwan's top legislative body) continues today.  I recommend checking out Michael Turton's blog for a collection of links to English news on the situation, as well as for his own commentary.  (In case you couldn't tell, he rather supports the students' arguments.)

Also, check out this link, or this link to see a live stream of the events in the building.  Nothing is happening per say, but you can experience what it's like to watch history happening with your own two eyes.

台湾の立法員はまだ学生に占拠されている。もう一日越えて、二日間近いだろうと思う。まずは、このリンク、またはこのリンクをご覧なさい。そして、状況の簡単な説明はこちら。歴史の画期的なイベントを見ている気がするので、興奮してこれ以上書けないと思う。

No comments:

Post a Comment